Aircraft engines Administrative law Administrative law of Belarus Algebra Architecture Life safety Introduction to the profession of “psychologist” Introduction to cultural economics Higher mathematics Geology Geomorphology Hydrology and hydrometry Hydraulic systems and hydromachines History of Ukraine Cultural studies Culturology Logic Marketing Mechanical engineering Medical psychology Management Metals and metal tools Welding economy Descriptive geometry Fundamentals of economic t Oria Occupational Safety Fire tactic processes and structures of thought Professional Psychology Psychology Psychology of management of modern fundamental and applied research in instrumentation Social Psychology Social and philosophical problems Sociology Statistics Theoretical foundations of computer automatic control theory Probability Transport Law Turoperator Criminal Law Criminal Procedure Management modern production Physics Physical phenomena Philosophy Refrigeration Units and Ecology Economics History of economics Fundamentals of economics Enterprise economics Economic history Economic theory Economic analysis Development of the EU economy Emergencies VKontakte Odnoklassniki My Mir Facebook LiveJournal Instagram
The procedure for the current and general cleaning of premises
Routine cleaning of medical facilities. Employees of specialized services (firms) authorized to do this type of work are allowed to clean medical facilities.
Frequency of the current wet cleaning:
1. In surgical and obstetric institutions - at least 3 times a day, including 1 time using disinfectants.
2. In wards general somatic departments - at least 2 times a day, with disinfectants -> after changing clothes, as well as for epidemic indications.
3. Premises with a special regime of sterility, aseptic and antiseptic (resuscitation rooms, newborns and premature babies, treatment rooms, infectious boxes, bacteriological and virological laboratory boxes, milk rooms, etc.) should be decontaminated after each cleaning.
4. Common areas (halls, corridors, information rooms, etc.) should be cleaned as they become soiled.
Routine cleaning by type of preventive disinfection. The sequence of ongoing disinfection.
1. Wear protective clothing (bathrobe, hat, apron, gloves, slippers).
2. Prepare a 2% soap-soda solution (100.0 soap, 100.0 soda). Apply detergent to all surfaces to be treated. Wash it off with water.
3. To apply a working solution of disinfectant.
4. Rinse off with clean water.
5. Disinfect the cleaning equipment: rag, soak rags in disinfectant in separate containers, rinse, dry.
6. Remove the used special. clothes.
7. Carry out hygienic antiseptics of the hands.
8. Wear clean work clothing.
9. Turn on quartz for 30 minutes, ventilate 15 minutes.
General cleaning procedure:
1. In wards, offices and rooms of functional units, general cleaning should be carried out according to the approved schedule at least 1 r. per month:
- with washing and disinfection of walls, floors, all equipment
- with a wet wipe from dust of furniture, lamps, blinds, etc.
2. General cleaning, including washing and disinfection of operating rooms, dressing rooms, treatment rooms, postoperative rooms of the intensive care unit, intensive care unit, and the premises of the maternity ward is carried out once a week.
3. In obstetric hospitals, general cleaning and final disinfection of maternity rooms is carried out every 3 days.
The technology of general cleaning - is carried out according to the type of final disinfection:
1. put on special clothes for cleaning (bathrobe, slippers, apron, gloves, hat);
2. Free the room as much as possible from the furniture and move it to the center;
3. windows are washed with warm water and window cleaner;
4. using separate cleaning equipment, apply the washing solution to the walls, wipe the surfaces, equipment, furnishings, floor, following the sequence - ceiling, window, walls from top to bottom, equipment, floor from the far wall to the exit;
5. wash off with clean water using rags;
6. re-treat all surfaces with a disinfecting working solution, withstanding exposure to the virucidal regimen;
7. wash their hands with soap;
8. change overalls to clean;
9. Wash off with clean water;
10. arrange furniture, equipment in places;
11. turn on bactericidal lamps for 2 hours;
12. Ventilate the room for 1 hour;
13. Disinfect cleaning equipment.
Infectious Diseases Hospital (Department). Accommodation and layout features. Hygienic requirements for the conditions of admission, sanitation, placement and maintenance of patients. Principles of individual and group isolation.
Infectious ward located in a separate building.
Features of the layout and sanitary regime:
1. On the territory of the infectious diseases hospital (building), “clean” and “dirty” zones should be allocated, isolated from each other by a strip of green spaces. At the exit from the “dirty” zone, a platform should be provided for disinfection of vehicles.
2. The main feature of infectious diseases hospitals or departments is the arrangement of boxes and semi-boxes in them.
3. The presence of reception and viewing boxes (16 m 2 ),
4. For the staff there is a sanitary inspection room,
5. Discharge rooms for patients discharged from semi-boxes and chambers, for each section separately (8 m 2 ),
6. There are no common rooms for patients (dining rooms, day rooms).
7. Infectious wards must be located in separate buildings in order to isolate patients.
8. The peculiarity of the planning of the infectious ward is the need to separate the flow of patients and staff, as well as incoming and outgoing.
9. Conditions for admission and maintenance of patients
1. At admission to inf. Patient hospital must meet the following requirements:
- the flow rate of traffic coming in inf. the patients' hospital should be provided in the direction from the reception and viewing box of the admission department to the treatment departments;
- admission of patients with infectious pathology should be carried out strictly individually. The simultaneous waiting of two or more patients in the same room is not allowed;
- Patients who need resuscitation can be hospitalized in the intensive care unit, bypassing the infectious disease department. hospitals.
2. In the reception and examination boxes of the infectious diseases hospital, additional sets of CSOs, personal protective equipment for medical personnel should be allocated.
3. In the reception and examination boxes of the infectious diseases hospital after receiving each patient:
4. all objects that come into contact with the patient should be disinfected;
5. Wet floor cleaning should be carried out using chemical disinfection. The premises of the sanitary facility should be wet cleaned last;
6. Air disinfection should be carried out after wet cleaning.
7. Laundry at the Infectious Disease Hospital should be done in your own laundry room.
8. Used patient care products, linen, bedding, furniture, equipment before being taken out of the infectious diseases hospital unit (for use in other departments, cancellation, disposal) must be decontaminated.
9. In infectious diseases hospitals, unauthorized movement of patients from ward to ward, unauthorized movement of patients outside wards is prohibited.
Did not find what you were looking for? Use the search:
Best sayings: You can buy something for a scholarship, but no more ... 8871 - | 7196 - or read everything ...